Winter Candidacy Summit
January 11, 2019 - January 12, 2019
Winter Candidacy Summit will be held at Lakeview Conference Center in Palestine.
The Summit is a multi-day event during which all Conference Candidates for licensed and ordained ministry entering Exploring Phase of candidacy receive accurate information about the entire candidacy process; begin meeting together in small groups with trained Exploring Mentors; and have an opportunity to worship, share their call stories, and take required psychological tests.
To apply, please:
- Email Ivana Wilson at email@example.com or call (713) 521-9383 X-324 to obtain an application
- Complete application form, providing a valid email address as all communication will be by email
- Obtain your District Superintendent’s signature
- Add a check for $100 written to the “Texas Annual Conference” (to cover psychological assessment costs)
- Mail signed application with check to: Texas Annual Conference, Attn. Ivana Wilson, 5215 Main St, Houston, Tx 77002
The deadline to turn in an application is November 15, 2018 for the Winter Candidacy Summit and June 1, 2019 for the Summer Candidacy Summit. After your application is received, you will receive a packet with complete instructions at the email address provided on your application.
If you have additional questions, please contact Ivana Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (713) 521-9383, X-324.